Gaur Yamuna City (GYC) is an integrated township sprawled over a massive 101 hectares (250 acres). It is situated on the Yamuna Expressway, which is a 6 lane (extendable to 8 lanes), 165 km. long access-controlled highway connecting GYC to Noida, Greater Noida and Delhi. A well-planned highway with flyovers and interjections enabling clutter-free traffic. Proposed metro will further enhance its connectivity to the DMRC network.
Gaur Yamuna City is one of the biggest amalgamations of residential, commercial and retail outlets making it the talk of the town. With the basic civic infrastructure of the highest standards, it also possesses state-of-the-art amusement and recreational activities. The entire township is thoughtfully planned to give an exemplary experience. It offers Plots, Apartments, Retail Shops, Studio Apartments, Themed Villas, Sports and a lot more.
- Approx. 36421 Sq. Mtr. (9 Acres) Of Yamuna Lake Park with Boating Facility.
- Master Planning By RSP, Singapore.
- Approx. 3000 Flats Ready For Possession In 16th Parkview.
- GYC Galleria Convenient Shopping Center (Opening Soon).
- India's Tallest Statue of Lord Krishna Standing At 108 Feet Tall atop a Temple (Under Construction).
- Gaurs International School (Under Construction).
- 4 Km. Road Infrastructure in Place.
- 4 Villa Projects under Development.
- Under Construction Nursery School in 16th Parkview.
- Rain Water Harvesting, Sewage Treatment Plant And Solid Waste Management System.
Earmarked Facility Plots
Cultural City Centre
Milk Booth & Convenient Shops
Hospital / Nursing Homes / Dispensary
Creche & Play School