OVERVIEW

The hottest property in Noida

GA home as special as you are. We are creating this special abode because we understand what a home means to your life. It will be a place where your dreams will flourish. And to care for your dreams, we are creating facilities matching your imagination and amenities beyond your expectations.


Come discover a home of your dreams Gaur Grandeur.

Gaur Grandeur. A home as contemporary as you are. We are creating a state-of-the-art homes that keep date with your lifestyle, your comforts and luxury. We understand your passion for the details and perfection, and therefore we are designing a home with detailed perfection. What more, we promise you simply matchless homes in the future to come.


Category

2, 3, 4 BHK, Residential

Location

Sector 119, Noida

Project Status

Construction in full swing

Availability

Available

Come discover contemporary perfection at Gaur Grandeur

Gaur Grandeur. A home as different as you are. We are creating the cozy corners where you express your emotions more creatively. We understand that the interiors and finish have a creative impact on your mood. That is what drives us to create the coziest and comfortable home to give a new high to your feelings.

Come discover your new obsession at Gaur Grandeur.

So be there to grab the golden opportunity....

Achievements of this Project

> Only approx 20% covered & remaining 80% open. Round the clock two tier security of complex with intercom.

> Every flat is two sides open for better light and air circulation

> Two lifts for each block of OTIS or equivalent

> Housing loan facilities available from leading financial institution

> Beautifully designed club with modern facilities like reading room, café, latest gymnasium, sauna and steam bath, Jacuzzi, Billiards table, Table tennis, Card table and common hall for get together

specifications

FLOORING
  • Vitrified tiles 2’x2’ in drawing room, kitchen and two bedrooms, laminated wooden flooring in one Bedroom. Ceramic tiles in bathrooms & balconies.
WALL & CEILING FINISH
  • P.O.P/Gypsum finish on walls with OBD in pleasing shades.
KITCHEN
  • Granite working top with stainless steel sink, 2 feet dado above the working top & 5 feet from the floor level on remaining walls by ceramic tiles.
TOILETS
  • Ceramic tiles on walls upto door level. White sanitary ware with EWC, CP fittings, & mirror in all toilets.
DOORS AND WINDOWS
  • Main entry door frame Maranti or equivalent wood with skin moulded door shutter. Remaining Doors made of painted flush shutters. Good Quality hardware fittings.
ELECTRICAL
  • ISI Marked Copper wire in PVC conduits with MCB supported circuits with adequate number of power points and light points in ceiling.
Note
  • Colour & design of tiles and motifs can be changed without prior notice.
  • Variation in colour and size of vitrified tiles / granite may occur.
  • Area in all categories of apartments may vary upto ±3% without any change in cost. But if the variation is beyond ±3%, then pro-rata charges are applicable.
  • Layouts and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.

Highlights

  • Best located project surrounded by green belts & parks
  • Land allotted by NOIDA authority
  • Hardly 4 k.m. away from functional City Center Metro Station at Sector 34
  • Centralized park Area having beautiful water body, swimming pool, children's pool, and pathways, landscaped theme parks etc
  • Only approx 20% covered & remaining 80% open
  • Beautifully designed club with modern facilities like Reading Room, Café, Gymnasium, Sauna and Steam Bath, Jacuzzi, Billiards Table, Table
  • Tennis, Badminton Court, Card Table and Community Hall for get-together
  • Sufficient children's play area with space for cricket pitch with net
  • 24 hours water supply through water softening plants
  • Two lifts for each block of OTIS, KONE or equivalent
  • Round the clock two tier security of complex with intercom
  • 100% power back up facility on demand
  • Rain water harvesting
  • Reputed schools within the vicinity
  • Plumbing done with CPVC pipes or equivalent to avoid corrosion
  • Timely completion with penalty clause
  • Housing loan facilities available from leading financial institution

Location map


layout plan

unit plans

Maharaja - I (Block A & B)

2 Bedroom + 2 Toilet + Drawing Room + Dining Room + Kitchen + 2 Balconies + Foyer

Saleable Area- 1246.00 sq.ft. (115.75 sq.mt.)

Samrat - I (Block F & J)

3 Bedroom + 2 Toilet + Drawing Room + Dining Room + Kitchen + 3 Balconies + Foyer

Saleable Area - 1625.00 sq.ft. (150.96 sq.mt.)

Samrat - II (Block F & J)

3 Bedroom + 3 Toilet + Drawing Room + Dining Room + Kitchen + 4 Balconies + Foyer

Saleable Area- 1739.00 sq.ft. (161.55 sq.mt.)

Pent House - I

4 Bedroom + 3 Toilet + Drawing Room + Dining Room + Kitchen + Store + Dressing + 6 Balconies

Saleable Area - 2978.00 sq.ft. (276.70 sq.mt.)

E-BROCHURE


DOWNLOAD BROCHURE

Enquire Now